Friday, April 11, 2008

Winner WINNER Winner!


And we have a winner...

Today, I randomly choose a winner from my contest blog that I had written on April 4, 2008 under Tri-Peace Crane Collection. The winner name is Linda! Linda will be receiving a set of 10 Spring Blossom Clothespins. Congrats Linda! I hope you enjoy them very much. Linda is also a seller on ETSY.com. She owns 2 shops on ETSY and sells fabulous accessories including purses, necklaces, and headbands. She is having a 50% OFF sell at her store Punkinpatchcreations and her other shop Purses by Linda has very unique, everyday purses. Stop by her shop and get in on her sales ^_~. Also Thank you to everyone who had participated in my blog contest! Come back soon for more fun contests, surprises, and inside scope on upcoming sales!


~Ciao!

2 comments:

thienthanh - bibi creation said...

AWWW I should've post something muhehe... =P well, congrats Linda too =D
^_^ uh Nyny, I love ur shop lol
keep it up girl n good luck

Field Notes said...

EXCELLENT PHOTO!!

I really love how you staged those clothespins =D