Monday, April 14, 2008

Spreading the Word Up North


Available at EnchantingKeepsakes.ETSY.com $15.00

This summer I plan to attend several farmer's markets around Sonoma County, CA. I want to spread the word about Etsy, my shop (of course), and about all the talent of other Etsians. My goal is reach several audiences around Sonoma County from attending the High Profile markets to the lower profile markets, reaching people with all kinds of income. This will show that no matter how deep your pocket is, there is always something on Etsy that can fit your needs. I plan to attend a different market every week or two. I will post about my experiences here and share any tips I've learned. I also plan to have a nice basket in front of my table, hopefully filled with other Etsian's promos to give to customers and passer-bys.

Since I will be attending different profile markets I would love to have promos from the higher-end Etsians and the "Won't-break-you-piggy-bank" Etsians like myself, just to show how diverse Etsy really is. I will also be posting about which shops contributed and the fabulously promos they gave. I hope that by the end of the summer I will accomplish two things, One, introduce the world of Etsy to a bunch of new people who in turn will become new buyers; and Two, discover the best markets in Sonoma County to promote Etsians even more in the future! So, if you would like to send me some promos from your shop, just convo me or email me at OrigamiCentral@yahoo.com . I would like to have some promo packets ready by May, but you can send me your promos throughout the summer until July. Thanks everyone!

~Ciao!

4 comments:

Barbra said...

Great idea. Thanks.

Teal Chic said...

This is a wonderful idea!

frommybrush,blogspot.com said...

I have emailed you. Also there is a yahoo group called Etsybags that sole purpose is to send out promos to one another.

Artisticle said...

I would love to send you some of my heart promos!