Tuesday, April 22, 2008

HAPPY EARTH DAY!


It's time to celebrate with saving the earth the most we can today in even the littlest way and also to save some money! I'm having a HUGE SALE today and only today and only my readers will know about it. lol Lucky you! Today sale will be....


BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!


That's right! You get another item equal or lesser value free! Just add both items to your checkout and do not complete payment with paypal. I will send you a revised invoice, so make sure you check your e-mail. =) I usually don't do a sale like this because my items are already affordable, but today I feel generous and want my readers to get special "dips" for reading my blog. ^_^ Thank You!


To make sure you get this special deal just put in note to seller the words "Earth Day", so I know you've read my blog. Ok, go check out my great items!




~Ciao!


No comments: