Wednesday, April 16, 2008

EARTH DAY- Let's Save What We Can!


So, I knew something was going on when I walked through department stores today and realize all the Earth-Friendly items everywhere. I thought, "Is it me, or did more people in this world suddenly decide to be more Eco-Friendly?" I knew I was missing out on something... Then I discovered, while surfing ETSY, that Earth Day was approaching. OH MY GOD! I totally forgot because of how busy I've been lately. So, to add my "two-cents" in saving the environment more than usual I bought a 100% Recycled Cotton shirt, a recycle paper maker, and will be having a HUGE SALE this APRIL 22, 2008. Go EARTH! lol so check back at my shop in the next few days to catch some new recycle paper packs I'll be making and for my HUGE SALE!


~Ciao

No comments: