Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Logo, New Banner, NEW IMAGE!


Yay! I'm so happy! It's 12:45 am PST and I just finished making my business cards, my new banner and avatar. All thanks to MissJenna who created me such a great new logo. I absolutely love me new logo and all of it's cuteness, so awesome. Even though I have new look, I will still provide the same top quality service as always, but with an even bigger smile. Thanks to all that have supported me so far, you guys are my livelihood. ^_^


~Ciao!

3 comments:

thienthanh - bibi creation said...

yo! you deleted the new blog this morning? I was busy so I didn't have time to read it yet and now it's gone hichic T^T

~*~ Nyny ~*~ said...

lol yea I was just in a depress mood, but now I'm back ^_^ happy and motivated as a clam

Unknown said...

That is soo cute! :)