Friday, April 25, 2008

The PROMOS are Coming! The PROMOS are Coming!

I just received two more packages filled with wonderful promos today! I'm so excited to start making packets for my Sonoma County's markets this summer. I'm receiving promos from fellow Estians because of my previous post... "Spreading the word up North" . In short, I'll be traveling to farmer's markets all over Sonoma County this summer and want to spread the word about ETSY and fellow Estians's work. So if you want to join in on the fun, just contact me through Etsy or email, OrigamiCentral@yahoo.com.

Ok, today I want to post up some pictures of the promos I received so far...


>> FROM: HANDCRANKED <<<
Gorgeous doubled-sided cards with a 10% off coupon. Plus the cards are made from recycled paper and vegetable-based ink! Awesome, promoting and saving the planet lol

>>FROM: LEAFPEOPLE <<
Very CUTE card! Leafpeople's cards have such an adorable picture on it that no one can bear to throw it away. It really makes your wallet look fun and happy.

>> FROM: ENTICE101 << Beautiful Limited Edition ACEOS cards from Entice101. There's only 200 of them, so if you're in the area of my next market stop by before they're all gone lol


>>FROM: SANDRITOCAT <<
Pretty flyers and cards with appetizing mints attached. You can shop and keep your breath smelling good lol

>> FROM: SHANNON75 <<
Very neat cards with dazzling pictures of Shannon's jewelry work.


>> FROM: LITTLE PINK PLUM <<Unique magnets from Little pink plum. Very nice promos and very handy too.

>> FROM: CLAYFUL DATES <<
Colorful Flyers and Cards. Clayful dates makes Acid Free clay products from embellishment that are oh-so-cute!

>> FROM: VIXEN AND VENUS <<
Great smelling lotion from Vixen & Venus. The flavor is strawberry and champagne. YUM! I could smell the fragrance before I even open the bag and was like "mmm...what's that great smell!"


>> FROM: PAYNES GREY <<
Super cool bookmarks! Very beautiful drawing. Paynes Grey took one of her wonderful oil paintings and made it to bookmarks for everyone to admire! Awesome.

Well there we have it, all the great promos I got so far. Keep them coming people =) and make them great! Check back for more upcoming promos.


~Ciao!

1 comment:

Robyn H said...

It's so great of you to do this! The promos look fabulous and I appreciate you including mine!