Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April Fool's Day!


Good Morning Everyone and Happy April Fool's Day! Today is suppose to be a day of pranks and playing fun jokes with friends, neighbors, and co-workers. But today for me everything has a serious issue.

Today, I completing my housing contract with a tenant and she's moving into one of my rental homes. She's a very nice woman and hopefully she'll live at the house for a long time. I've had several rentals run off and abandon my homes lately. I don't know if it's the real estate market now or the economy, but they seem to plot to abandon the homes at the same time. Last month, I had two good tenants all of a sudden stop paying rent and cut off contact with me. When I went out to the two homes, they were gone! They just moved out without a word and I can't even find them. My homes are newly built homes too, only about 3 years old. It's a very sad time for a real estate business now. Luckily, I got two new tenants now that are moving in today. I'm crossing my fingers that they'll not do me any wrong.

I'm also going to try and get an assistant job at a law office in Santa Rosa, CA. My two interest has always been law and real estate. I've had experience with real estate for the past 4 years now. Hopefully I can get this job and add some experience to the urging law part of me. Law and real estate seem to come hand in hand for me. Most lawyers I've seen are also brokers. When you're in real estate, you need to know the laws or you can get screwed over by some very tricky tenants and vice versa there are some tricky landlords.

My last serious note for today is also a fun one for you readers. I'm having my first ever, one day only.... BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE Sale! Only for today til midnight PST, I'll be running this very seriously cool sale, so join in on the fun. Buy a gift for a friend and get a free one for yourself =) lol Good luck to everyone today, don't get pranked on too much.

~Ciao

1 comment:

starrie angel said...

Wow! Sorry to hear about your tenants! The market has gone crazy! (I'm trying to buy a place out here in VA)
Good luck to you! I really do like your cranes--beautiful work! :)