Saturday, June 7, 2008

Upcoming JAZZ Festival

Next Saturday on June 14, 2008, I'll be attending a Jazz Festival. I'm super excited. There's suppose to be tons of attendees since its going to be in a park. They're going to have a Jazz band and a real dance floor on top of the grass! So awesome. The table costed me $50 for 12-9pm, I hope everything goes well because most of my items are $4-$5, lol so hopefully in 9 hours I'll make up for my table and much much more. Once again, this Thursday I forgot my camera on my rush to the Farmer's market. It was a real bummer. I took some shots with my phone camera, but I can't figure out how to upload them. >_< I'm going to leave my camera in the car to make sure I bring it on Saturday.

On another note, Saturday night will also be a big Pre-Father's Day camp out my boyfriend's church is having. We're definitely going to make some smores and sleep in our tiny tent lol. So it's going to be big day Saturday. But what's better than making money during the day and chilling by the relaxing campfire at night. Then when we all wake up Sunday morning, we're going to have a HUGE BBQ all day. I hope everyone else will have a great day on Father's Day too. Celebrate those wonderful Dads everyone. ^_^

Ok Ciao! Take Cares

1 comment:

thienthanh - bibi creation said...

hey Nyny,
How's da market? doing good?