Sunday, May 18, 2008

Daily Life: IRON MAN

Earlier today I went to have a nice lunch with my boyfriend and his siblings at JK Buffet. I usually don't like buffets, but I decided to try today after much insistence of my boyfriend and his siblings. Turns out JK Buffet has some excellent food today and I really enjoyed myself. After lunch, we went to watch Iron Man because of all the rave we heard about the movie being #1 and best selling in the box office. The movie lived up to it's title. It had action, comedy, and romance to the perfect blend. I loved it. I haven't seen that good of a movie for a very, very long time. I extremely recommend it.

Tonight I'll be heading off to LA for a business trip. It's going to be an 8 hour drive >_< Arrrghh. Have you ever driven straight 8 hours before? I have because I was such in a rush on one of my business trips to LA before. It was a numbing feeling like you couldn't tell where you are but knew where you were going lol. Well, hopefully everything will turn out ok this time.

My recent ideas for my shop are under way and also I have been accept at the Cotati Farmers Market so you can count me there every Thursday starting May 29. I'm very excited about this and am stocking up on my items to sale. The promo packets are going well also. It looks like free goodie bags that you just have to have!

Alright, I'm going to go pack up now. Take care everyone!

~Ciao!

No comments: