Friday, March 28, 2008

It's a Start!

This is my first real blog and I am very excited. This blog will tell tales of my life, my business, featured sellers, and anything interesting I could find. Well, I said most of it in my profile, but here it goes again. I'm 20 years old and I started my online origami shop on Etsy on New Year's Day. I had heard of Etsy since last year, but I didn't think much of it until I started to mess around with chiyogami paper and made some pretty cool clothespins. Lots of people started to say my clothespins were very unique and pretty, so the first thing I thought of was Etsy.


Since starting my shop I have had 53 recorded sales so far and a couple of custom orders. I make more than just asian inspired clothespins of course. I make pendants, mini origami keychains, and cute origami jars. I also have new items coming soon, it's just I can't get a good picture of them >_<. My goal in life is to own a small real estate empire lol yeah I'm a big dreamer and I love the subject of law and real estate, but I'm not cut out to be a lawyer (I'm too nice ^_^ lol). One day soon, I plan to open a small gift shop with items from ETSY sellers and my own. I want to promote Etsy and handmade as much as I can because it has made me appreciate life more.


Well, I hope you'll stop by again for my next blog which will feature my latest items with an extra little something something ^_~ if you refer that you heard about it from this blog.


Ciao!~




No comments: